Toggle Contrast

Report a Concern – Public advice

What do you do if you are being abused or you suspect someone you know may be being abused?

If you are worried that abuse is happening to you or someone else, tell someone!

If you or the person is in immediate danger you should call 999.

Adult sitting on floor with head on kneesConcerns about an adult

If you have concerns about an adult call the Safeguarding Adults Team

  • During Office Hours:
    9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday or 9am – 5pm on Friday
    Tel: 0800 137 915 Outside Office Hours:
  • Outside office hours
    Emergency Out of Hours
    Tel: 0800 999 7677
  • E-mail


Referral Form

You can also complete a Adult Safeguarding Referral Form  AND SEND IT TO

Please DO NOT send to the Boards email address

Police non-emergency number is 101.