Toggle Contrast

Report a Concern – Professionals

If the person is in immediate danger you should call 999.

To make a referral to Buckinghamshire Council Safeguarding please go to their portal via this link:

Buckinghamshire Council Referrals Portal Link

Adult sitting on floor with head on kneesIf you have concerns about an adult you can call the Safeguarding Adults Team

During Office Hours:
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday or 9am – 5pm on Friday
Tel: 0800 137 915

Outside office hours:
Emergency Out of Hours Tel: 0800 999 7677


If you are worried about someones welfare and would like to speak to someone in Buckinghamshire Council Adult Social Care First Response on: 01296383204.

People In A Position of Trust (PIPOT)

If you wish to make a referral regarding someone in a position of trust, please email the Local Safeguarding Adults Manager at

Referral form PIPOT