Resources for Professionals
The links below offer useful information from other sites regarding various issues around safeguarding and vulnerable adults.
- Forced Marriage Protection orders protect someone from being forced into marriage. An order can also be
- made to protect someone who has already been forced into marriage, to help remove them from the situation.
- Cross Boundary Guidance - Regarding Adult Safeguarding
- Social Care Instiution for Excellance – useful documents.
- SCIE Report 46 – Self-neglect and adult safeguarding: findings from research (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 47 – User involvement in adult safeguarding (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 49 – Assessment: Financial crime against vulnerable adults (Published Nov 2011)
- SCIE Report 50 – Safeguarding adults at risk of harm: A legal guide for practitioners(Published Dec 2011)
For more information call 01296 387146 or email bsab@Buckinghamshire.gov.uk