Resources for Professionals
The links below offer useful information from other sites regarding various issues around safeguarding and vulnerable adults.
- Exploitation Language: Appropriate language Adult Exploitation for Bucks - V1 Appropriate language CSE for Bucks - V1
- Forced Marriage Protection orders protect someone from being forced into marriage. An order can also be made to protect someone who has already been forced into marriage, to help remove them from the situation.
- Cross Boundary Guidance - Regarding Adult Safeguarding
- Social Care Instiution for Excellance – useful documents.
- SCIE Report 46 – Self-neglect and adult safeguarding: findings from research (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 47 – User involvement in adult safeguarding (Published Sept 2011)
- SCIE Report 49 – Assessment: Financial crime against vulnerable adults (Published Nov 2011)
- SCIE Report 50 – Safeguarding adults at risk of harm: A legal guide for practitioners(Published Dec 2011)
- Making Safeguarding Personal Toolkit: https://local.gov.uk/your-guide-msp-toolkit-1
- Myths and realities about Making Safeguarding Personal: https://www.local.gov.uk/myths-and-realities-about-making-safeguarding-personal
- The Equalities Act 2010 for reference https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/contents
For more information call 01296 387146 or email bsab@Buckinghamshire.gov.uk