Child Safety Week is an annual community education campaign run by the Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT), acting as a catalyst for thousands of safety conversations and activities UK-wide.
Child Safety Week runs from Monday 7th to Sunday 13th June 2021.
Sign up to receive free resources
Once you are signed up, you will receive an alert when the resources are available, including:
• Free fact sheets with bite-sized facts and safety tips on the five main accident risks to children: burns, falls, poisons, roads and threats to breathing.
• Free fact sheets translated into five languages – Urdu, Panjabi, Bengali, Polish and Arabic (for Somali speakers) – for speakers of English as an additional language.
• Free prompt cards illustrating different accident scenarios to share on-screen with parents. Complemented by short workshop outlines, with questions to stimulate discussion plus safety facts and tips to share during virtual sessions.
• A tonne of colourful illustrated social media content featuring essential safety messages for you to simply share with parents across your social channels (just make sure you follow CAPT using the buttons mentioned on their website).
• An information pack outlining Child Safety Week’s aims and key messages, and the digital content available to share with families.
To keep up-to-date with training opportunities and events, click the link below to sign up to the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Partnership Newsletter